Ikon Institute of Australia
Ikon has a strong focus on the cultivation of professionals that support the mental health and wellbeing of Australians. Ikon’s educational philosophy is grounded in functional and evidence-based humanism, whilst validating and utilising the wisdom and experience of global intellectual and spiritual traditions. In addition, Ikon embraces emerging technologies and digital learning techniques that deliver a learning environment that combines classroom learning and online study activities.
Ikon aims to create a difference through learning and has a strong commitment to facilitating a process of ongoing education for graduates.
Por que estudiar en
Ikon Institute of Australia
Ikon is a private higher education and international education provider in creative therapies, counselling and psychotherapy and early childhood education. Ikon has been helping people help others for over 25 years.
Ikon aims to create a difference through learning and continued professional education. The goal is to develop professionals with the knowledge and skills to contribute to an international community committed to social change, healing and learning.
Our higher education courses in creative therapies, psychotherapy and counselling, and early childhood education provide individuals with the skills and knowledge to move forward with rewarding careers. Ikon students are diverse but are connected by a common desire to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
- We provide support to students across their life-cycle of learning; including orientation , academic skill sessions, counselling, expert lecturers, like-minded students and alumni program.
- We provide a personalised educational experience that incorporates small class sizes with greater opportunity for guidance. This creates a positive impact on learning through increased time on tasks, tailored instruction and supported classroom participation.
- Our involvement in the broader community, through our connections with industry, ensures content is innovative, relevant, and current to the needs of the sectors in which we operate.
Our teaching staff come from diverse backgrounds and have professional experience in the disciplines they teach, ensuring the examples they share are relevant to current practices.
Inscríbete durante nuestra Virtual Open Week y obtén:
¿Qué puedes estudiar?
- Bachelor of Arts Therapy
Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Bachelor of Counselling and Psychotherapy
Early Childhood Education
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- Byron Bay
Reserva hoy tu nuevo programa de estudios con WeMove
No olvides adquirir o reservar tu nuevo programa de estudios dentro del período de nuestra Virtual Open Week!
Haz tu depósito de $150 AUD a #WeMove y podrás elegir entre:
Un crédito para una sesión migratoria personalizada de 1 hora valorada en $220 para evaluar la mejor estrategia migratoria para tu futuro en Australia.
Voucher de $100 AUD de descuento para usar como crédito para tu nuevo programa de estudio.
A considerar: Los $150 se abonarán al pago sobre el programa elegido. Solo puedes elegir una de las opciones. Esta promoción no es acumulable con otras promociones, pero sí con las promociones que está entregando cada institución. El depósito no es reembolsable.