Ironwood Institute is a truly international education provider, where overseas students receive quality education while enjoying Australia’s unique culture and lifestyle.
Ironwood is proud to be the first and only private institute to deliver a nationally recognised agribusiness management course to international students in Adelaide, South Australia. With our dedication towards academic excellence and commitment to providing a great learning
environment, our students can also undertake courses in Horticulture, Social Media Marketing, and Leadership and Management.
Ironwood has established strong connections with industry and Australian Universities to offer an ideal platform to our students to plan their careers, from gaining hands on skills through to leading the organisations of the future.
Based in the vibrant city of Adelaide, students can live, study and work in a safe community with access to all cosmopolitan offerings. The Ironwood team looks forward to seeing you in Australia.
Por que estudiar en
Australian national accredited and internationally recognised qualifications:
- Ironwood is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Number: 40287) and registered on Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS Number: 03039E). This means we meet administrative, delivery, staffing, facility, marketing, financial, quality assurance and assessment standards agreed to by the Federal, State and Territory Governments in Australia.
Please note: Australian qualifications are recognised in most countries, however if you wish to gain professional recognition within another country outside Australia upon completion of your studies, you are advised to approach the relevant professional body to discuss your proposed program of study, prior to commencing your studies.
Great training facilities:
- The campus is in the heart of Adelaide City Centre, which offers an excellent blend of history, culture, modern lifestyle and a friendly learning environment. The site delivers not only a state of-the-art learning and information hub but also provides all student support services and is well connected by public transport (bus, tram and train). The Ironwood campus also features flexible teaching rooms designed for online collaboration and computer workstations available for learning. Horticulture students will also have access to real commercial horticulture site for practical training.
- We understand that skilled and competent teachers equal successful course outcomes for our students. Our trainers and assessors are qualified in their specialised areas with current industry knowledge which they are expert at transferring to their students. Please refer to Ironwood Team.
Strong student support:
- Ironwood has professional and friendly staff to assist students in a broad range of areas, including academic and non-academic matters. Please refer to Students support services.
Pathways to University:
- Ironwood offers a range of pathways within the Institute and also to other higher education providers. Ironwood has established strong connections with industry and higher education institutions in Australia to offer an ideal platform to our students to plan their careers from gaining hands on skills through to leading the organisations of the future. Please refer to University Pathways.
Inscríbete durante nuestra Virtual Open Week y obtén:
- If you sign up before 5/1/2021 and appoint We Move as your agent, there will be no administration fees.
¿Qué puedes estudiar?
- AMP80215 Graduate Diploma of Agribusiness (090828K).
- AHC30716 Certificate III in Horticulture (092542G).
- AHC31120 Certificate III in Nursery Operations (105346A).
- AHC50416 Diploma of Horticulture (092592J).
Marketing & Communication:
- 10940NAT Diploma of Social Media Marketing () SMM.
- BSB60520 Advanced Diploma of Marketing & Communication (105348K).
Leadership & Management:
- BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management (104207J).
- BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership & Management (105347M).
Reserva hoy tu nuevo programa de estudios con WeMove
No olvides adquirir o reservar tu nuevo programa de estudios dentro del período de nuestra Virtual Open Week!
Haz tu depósito de $150 AUD a #WeMove y podrás elegir entre:
Un crédito para una sesión migratoria personalizada de 1 hora valorada en $220 para evaluar la mejor estrategia migratoria para tu futuro en Australia.
Voucher de $100 AUD de descuento para usar como crédito para tu nuevo programa de estudio.
A considerar: Los $150 se abonarán al pago sobre el programa elegido. Solo puedes elegir una de las opciones. Esta promoción no es acumulable con otras promociones, pero sí con las promociones que está entregando cada institución. El depósito no es reembolsable.